monthly inspiration / 1

2.01.2015

whale hiya !


So ive decided to start posting "monthly inspiration" which is basically going to be a collection of images/quotes/music/ things that inspire me that ive found over the past month. so this is going to be the first of the collection. you can find all of these images on tumblr.









This past month i have had an incredible feeling of wanderlust and looking at all these photos take me somewhere else and temporarily relieve my incredible urge to explore. ive also been itching to make some form of art so, i bought myself some watercolor paints and ive had so much fun expirementing with them. you can bet some of my paintings will be showing up in future posts ;-). well, i hope these images have inspired you as much as they have inspired me and may your February be full of fun and blessings.

Toodles :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment