lately

1.28.2015


lately...

"lately" has been pretty hectic. with finals, end of semester coming up, and soccer season beginning, its been chaos. so, as my way of escaping all of the craziness, and also my way of avoiding studying, i am writing this blog post. 

lately ive been...

listening to:
+ one directions album "Four" (im going to their concert in the summer! *squeal*)
+ quite a lot of vance joy 
+ "F U" by miley cyrus has been my jam recently. its so sassy!

thinking about:
+ ideas for new art
+ new books to read (i havent read a full book since the summer, yikes.)
+ whether or not to splurge on a floppy hat (the boho chic vibe they give off is to die for.)
+ ways to ask my boy to TOLO *excitement*

loving:
+ watercolors. i just bought myself a set of water colors and i looove them :-)
+ the combo of bright gem tones and graphic black and white patterns
+ bloglovin. ive discovered so many new blog that i love and inspire me!

doing:
+ studying for finals (kms)
+ endlessly researching ways to improve this blog
+ lots and lots of soccer which i love :-)

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment